What is Gut Health?
“I never knew how unhealthy I was, until I felt healthy.” This is a common reaction from people who started using Plexus Worldwide products, including *myself. I was skeptic, but I am lactose intolerant and gluten-sensitive so many things I eat make me feel bloated or constipated. I thought I’d try the supplements.
“Healthy Gut. Healthy Life” is Plexus’ tagline and it’s true. There’s more toxic buildup in your gut than in any other organ. Clean your gut, and you’ll feel more energized, the bloat and full feeling goes away after eating, you may notice other symptoms lessen, and a positive side effect is you’ll lose inches (if needed) and/or experience some weight loss. There’s medical science that our bodies are full of toxins – from food, the environment, etc. Dr. Mark Hyman lists several ailments that are the result of toxins. Do you feel miserable or lack energy or suffer from allergies, stomach cramps, constipation/diarrhea, fibromyalgia or any of the other ailments listed?
It’s important to detox our bodies a few times a year or more, but also to alter our eating and exercise habits in between to keep our guts clear and energy high.
Why Choose Plexus Supplements?
Why take Plexus products?
- American company (Scottsdale, AZ), relatively new
- All the ingredients are listed on every bottle
- ProBio5 (probiotic) has live active cultures at time of manufacture and I don’t have to refrigerate it
- BioCleanse is a combination of Vitamin C, Magnesium, and Plexus proprietary blend of fruit/veggies (that’s it!).
- No ingredient listed is harmful according to FDA guidelines
- These are health supplements NOT diet pills (not everyone loses weight)
- Backed by science and thousands of users
- 60 day Money-back guarantee!
- Be a customer, consumer, and independent company Ambassador (you can make money with very little investment, but the real value is your health)
- It worked for me, and I can share my experience with others too! I’m not a skeptic anymore!
I love the results of Plexus supplements.
I was taking magnesium and a probiotic before starting Plexus with some success, but I needed a stronger probiotic that could counteract the lactose and gluten sensitivity I experienced daily. Sometimes it’s not enough to avoid these types of foods or too expensive to buy foods without them. I found relief in Plexus TriPlex (Plexus Slim, BioCleanse, and ProBio5) for awhile and initially lost 6 inches before I ever lost pounds. However, I stopped taking the Slim and now take BioCleanse and ProBio5 on a daily basis to maintain weight loss, energy and keep my gut healthy along with MegaX (Omega 3, 6, and 9), which replaces the Fish Oil (1000 mg) I was taking and occasionally Plexus Block before higher carb meals (it blocks nearly 50% of carb intake).
There are 12 primary supplements that Plexus Worldwide markets in addition to a BreastChek kit and combo packages. They are safe for children and also include Plexus XFactor™ Family Chewables.
*I am a consumer and product Ambassador for Plexus Worldwide health supplements, but I have not received any type of compensation for this article.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.